Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

Things I love

Today, I'm going to share something things that I like.

First thing is my Valentino bag. I bought it in Harrods London. The red lether is so amazing. I promise that it's gonna catch everyone's eyes when you wear it! 



I like the combination of gold and red colour. Valentino logo is on the lock.


It has a adjustable shoulder strap which is a gold chain. All of my friends and my mum said this colour is just so amazing! I like the jacket behind my bag too, this is from French Connection, and I bought it at half price. This jacket makes you look taller and slimer when you go with heels.


I also like this skirt from Topshop, I bought it one or two months ago. I think this bat printed skirt matches tops in every colour.

I coverd my face as I look pale without make up. Nude colour shoes are always the best choice!


Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment