Translate

Friday 3 January 2014

Presents

I got my first Tiffany! !
My boyfriend gives it to me as an present. He bought it at Selfridges in Manchester. 


I love this colour.......
It is a pearl bracelet. If you compare it with other normal pearl jewelry, you will find this pearl is so big, so bright and flawless. 



I have also got Louboutin, there is a peek of them.  Please ignore the background. I haven't worn them outside the house as I don's want to ruin the red, and so far I don't have a perfect occasion to wear them. Hope I will get the chance to wear them and post on my blog.

link of louboutin, no black on this web
When the first time I put my feet in these, I had to squeeze in and it is not comfortable. As you can see, they have thin heels, so it is not as stable as I expect. But it looks so elegant, and it is easy to match to clothings. I love them!

Last but not least, I'm gonna share my birthday cake with you!


Enjoy!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment