Translate

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Schloss Neuschwanstein

I have been thinking of doing a Neuschwannstein blog for a while. The reason I didn’t is just because my friend lost her memory card and loads of my photos have gone!!  Every time I was thinking to start this article, I was pissed off.  But this place must be on my ‘must visit’ list, I have to write something for it even my heart is bleeding.
We first arrived in Munich by train, and then transferred to another train to Fussen. After arriving, we took bus to Neuschwannstein.
I took this photo on my way to Fussen.

This type of houses are lining up along the hill.  


























We took indoor tour around the castle. I finally understand why it is called swan.   Doorknob, tap,chandelier and many other things are shaped as swan. Everything in this castle was so exquisite that I was starting admiring this Prince. Unfortunately, picture was not allowed.
After indoor tour, we walked along the outside of the castle.

 

The wether changed quickly.

We found a lake laying behind the castle.

The view will be more surprising if you look at it with your own eyes!
 Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment